Punchline

Counter

"Light's Out"

"Leave A Msg" - Paradoxx: The Rhapsodist

"Light's Out" feat Mazon

Monday, September 29, 2008

What the HELL Spike Lee!!!!


So i just finished watching Spike Lee's " School Daze" and it left me a bit dazed and confused myself! I could follow the beginning pretty well, but during the middle it slowly started to go all over the place. I felt like he tried to cover entirely too many subjects because during the end it got sloppy. DON'T GET ME WRONG! I love a Spike Lee Joint, and usually I leave one of his films satisfied, but the ending of this movie was questionable. It left the audience ( or me in particular) like " Huh?!?!?!" I get the message that black folks need to wake up, but I know there was a better way of explaining that than ringing a bell at the crack of dawn and yelling at the top of your lungs! I mean in real life that is grounds for a certified ass-whoopin! ( Cuz I needs my sleep!!!) But anyway that's just what this sports fan thinks of the movie, Take it or leave it, but plz comment in either case!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YaY! You finally got to watch the movie...and yes I do agree, the ending was terrible! It took 3 days for you to finally see the end of the movie and I can imagine how your face looked when u saw how the movie ended! lol