Punchline

Counter

"Light's Out"

"Leave A Msg" - Paradoxx: The Rhapsodist

"Light's Out" feat Mazon

Thursday, February 19, 2009


If you're a Morgan State Uni. student and a hip-hop/rap artist hit me up via facebook, myspace, imeem, or e-mail me @ paradoxx2589@yahoo.com. Looking for established and well known hot-spitters to come through and show the campus what the world is about to get a taste of!


Facebook search: Paradoxx Williams
http://www.myspace.com/paradoxxtherhapsodist
www.imeem.com/paradoxxtherhapsodist



Get w/ it or get lost...


?.T.R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin,

how are you? How is the music working out for you? Is that what you spend alot of your free time doing? I know have been working on my music also. I have been taking in many different styles of music so i can adapt my style of playing... i am trying to develop my voice on the drums...its a interesting journey.. how are you developing your voice in your lyrics? School is winding down for me pretty soon so i am very happy about that. i am getting some things in line to start working on as soon as i get out...what are you plans for this summer? what are you going to be spending your free time doing? How is school working for you? Have you got any internships lined up yet? let me know what's happening with you..

greg C

Anonymous said...

I love your desire to make an impact in the music community and on campus. keep it up and whenever u have an open mic coming up let me know. i wanna show my support